Please read the Terms & Conditions below carefully and confirm that you understand the content. Please consult with us for help if there are any issues related to the rights and benefits of the terms.
- Users means a who access website.
- Member means a person who signs up as a Member by creating an account.
– Users in the process of access, users have expressed the meaning of agreement and confirmation:
- The user has read, fully understood and agrees to these terms.
- These regulations constitute a legally binding agreement on the user. If the user disagrees with any of the provisions of this policy, please do not access or attempt to use or continue to use.
We reserve the right to revise as necessary, update and adjust the terms. Any such edits, updates or adjustments will be published public.
Terms through modifications, updates, or adjustments will take effect once they are published.
Consumers who continue to use the Services are deemed to have agreed and accepted the Terms and Conditions by modifying, updating, or adjusting them.
Customer acknowledges and agrees to be solely responsible for reading, modifying, updating and / or modifying the foregoing.
4. Third Party Sites
You may be able to link from the website to third party websites and third party websites may link to the website (Linked Sites).
You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours.
The inclusion of a link to a Linked Site on the website does not constitute or indicate any relationship.
Users are responsible and at risk for using the internet. We aren’t responsible for the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any other information or process available. In no event shall we or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, consequential, or consequential damages.