What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or website URL. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Anonymous Information Collected
- Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information from end-users.
- Mobile Identifiers. When you are using our a mobile application that incorporates our Services, we may also automatically record your Google Advertising ID (if you are using an Android device) or your Advertising Identifier (IDFA – if you are using an iOS device; together with the Google Advertising ID – “Mobile Advertising IDs”), for advertising or analytics purposes. The Google Advertising ID is an anonymous identifier, provided by Google Play services. If your device has an Advertising ID, we may collect and use it for advertising and user analytics purposes. If your device does not have Advertising ID, we may use other persistent identifiers. The information collected may be also stored on your device. Please see below how you can reset you mobile Advertising ID or opt-out of receiving targeted ads through your mobile Advertising IDs.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience : (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website : (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service : (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails : The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at
This policy was last modified on 02/04/2020